We are proud to share the first of our sets of Ethics Videos, which can be purchased and used for training and raising ethics awareness at any level in any organisation.
This production is aimed at introducing ethics to all members of organisations, from managers or employees. The content was written by TEI experts and can be used in an array of organisational contexts.
- Total running time is 110 minutes
- Consists of three modules, "Introduction to Ethics", "Why Ethics Matters" and "My Role in Ethics"
- Videos can be purchased as a complete set or in bundles
Reach thousands of employees with the same high-quality message about ethics!
Watch the promo:
The video is also available in Portuguese and we offer special rates for organisations with operations in Mozambique.
Features of the contents
- Based on a well-researched script with voiceover
- Complimented by simple but clear and culture-fair graphics
- Non-organisational specific
- Timeless and generic (so it will not become outdated soon)
- Adv Thuli Madonsela - former Public Protector of South Africa
- Dr Claudelle von Eck - CEO Institute of Internal Auditors of South Africa
- Prof Deon Rossouw - CEO The Ethics Institute
- Mr Brand Pretorius - Retired CEO McCarthy Ltd
- Adv Kimi Makwetu - Auditor-General of South Africa
- Mr Malik Melamu - CEO MTN Sudan
Practical application in organisations
- Define ethics in an unforgettable manner
- Create a shared meaning of ethics and values
- Explain the difference between ethics and the law
- Create general ethics awareness
- Emphasise the business case for ethics
- Explain the role of each employee in upholding ethical standards
- Teach ethical decision-making
Ethics training by means of the video may be conducted by
- TEI facilitators
- In-house ethics trainers that were exposed to an in-depth train-the-trainer programme
- Self-study by individuals
- Group discussions
- Team-building sessions
- Being part of other training programmes, for example, leadership development initiatives
The video was sponsored by MTN Group and produced by Dreamplay Productions. Content copyright belongs to The Ethics Institute.